You are my Everything is a work of love to my God. Although not complete yet.
It is almost an hour of songs I wrote to inspire and lift the listener to the presence of God.
It will consist of 13 songs when finished. Presently it has 8 songs posted.
- Lion of Judah: A song of rejoicing over the Lion of Judah who has triumphed victoriously over death and sin.
- Another Day: Praise God for another Day to glorify Him!
- Come pour over me: A song about the blood of Christ being poured over the life of a believer and cleansed from their sin.
- I’m forever Yours: A song of dedication and love to God.
- I lift Your holy name: A song of praise over what Christ did on the cross for all man kind through His love, and it speaks that not many really understand what He did, as it is only for the elect or chosen ones.
- I Will Praise You: Orchestrated song that speaks of the many fears or trouble we may go through in this life, but through them all still I, I will praise Him. Paul speaks about it in 2 Corinthians 4: 17-18 so eloquently:
17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
- In Your Light: A simple song telling of the incredible light of the Lord that is at the center of every dedicated and true Christian seeking Him.
- His light fills us and lights the way He has for us. It also exposes the darkness causing it to flee. It reveals the face of Jesus and His guiding light in this world. He out shines the brightest light that this world has.
- Let Me: Another song orchestrated and simple to lift up the Lord in my life. No matter what may happen, Let Me, bring reverence in all things!
- Spirit Song: A simple orchestrated song with a tone of Native American influence. It also could be used as a film score or introduction to a film.
- My Grace: Simply amazing grace! Such a mystery what the grace of God does in our life. How God meets us in our faith and lifts us when we need Him the most…Come to the table Christ is calling as His grace leads us.
- Tell Me Why: A simple question to the Lord as to why would He would go through such a sacrifice for us…Such love and care over us. Knowing it could only be Him and no other to take away the sting of death and sin once and for all to bring all man kind back to God. What love!
- Take Me to Your Presence: A jazz R&B song asking for God to take us into His presence. An intimate yearning to be closer to God.
- Never Alone: Whatever we may go through in this life. What pains, or trouble we may experience. We can always be assured, we are never alone.
- You are my Everything: The pinnacle of the album which proclaims, You Are my Everything. How I depend on You for everything, How I trust You for everything. You are not only Lord over me, but Lord over Everything!